One Fine Saturday

Saturday, June 04, 2011

iPad 

The quest for iPad2 (16gb and 32gb) began as early as 10am. I gathered all the contact numbers of stores selling Apple products and started calling each asking if they have the item on hand today. Whew, this thing is selling like hotcakes! Just before lunch, I was lucky to have landed on two stores that have the units (one allows me to make the reservation, while the other is first come - first served). To make the story short, the iPad2 units are now with me.


Going from one place to another, few bus stops, lotsa walking (then decided to take a cab), I -- yes me deserves a tummy treat and footsie rest. Kraze Burger at Marina Bay Sands is the place to be. I ordered the Matiz burger -- meat, bacon, cheese, lettuce, onions, tomato, pickles and Kraze's bbq sauce ... yum yum!

   

I always wanted to watch the Lion King musical at MBS. But for some (or many) reasons, I just can't. Today, I am lucky to have seen the sneak preview of the said musical.  Some of the cast were on stage (the skating rink area) to perform 3 songs from the play. Minus the costumes (for the main characters) and special effects, me still very happy to have seen them perform live.


And what a great (excellent) way to end the day ... I need not say anything 'coz the picture says it all.  Luvin' sunset at the marina.
 

Passing by artwork made by kids displayed on the street walls.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wheeeeee! Can't wait na gyud! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ashleyicamen11: and your new iPad2 is with you! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts