It's been

Monday, June 27, 2011


7 months and 21 days ...

I miss waking up knowing my parents are just around the corner, eating breakfast or doing their usual chores. I miss my brother, who wakes me up at an early time asking questions about this and that. I miss going out of the house, seeing familiar faces, hearing the busy road and smelling enigmatic scent. I miss grocery weekends with family and the Q&A portion-book flipping in bookstores. I miss the wake up calls, lunch outs, dinner dates, out of town trips and chitchat with friends. I miss the regular routine I do for 25 years.

Thought living away from home will be easy. But 'til this very moment, I can't help but miss everyone and everything in the Philippines. I look forward to seatsales and holidays, both are music to my ear. Weekends make me excited, even 5:30pm during weekdays makes me alive. Adding to the list of what makes me giggle: payday, dining out, shopping and sale. oopppss!:D

"There's no place like home" ... and living in a foreign land makes everyday new and different.

Image from: calendar


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. any time, any given day, you can always come home. :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts