Jam Doughnut Goodness

Tuesday, February 24, 2015


American Doughnut Kitchen
Trading at The Queen Victoria Market, Queen Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000

photo from ADK
I was out and about one Tuesday afternoon, and my craving for jam doughnuts suddenly kicked in. I searched for highly-rated doughnut places nearby in Urbanspoonand found American Doughnut Kitchen.

You can easily spot this food truck because of their long customer queue. Few in line are regular customers, while most are just curious to grab one or two, and taste the doughnuts themselves. These sugar-coated doughnuts are served hot, with tasty jam filling. They are so delicious that I can finish a bag of 5 in just one sitting. A must-try indeed!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts