[Foodie] Siam Kitchen

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I wanted to try something different on a Sunday, viet or turkish cuisine perhaps. But H and K, my Nutcracker Ballet buddies chose to go anywhere but neutral. Up and down the mall, later we found ourselves getting in a thai resto. "More than just thai food" --- Siam Kitchen!
We ordered their Pad Thai Seafood and Seafood Tom Yum soup. The food were served on time and service was good. The Pad Thai is quite different from those I tried because they use glass noddles instead of rice noodles. The soup is not red nor clear, but a bit brownish to describe. I requested for it not to be very spicy and it tastes good.  I give Siam Kitchen a 4/5 rating. 
Last stop is Singapore Fountain of Wealth

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts