[Foodie] Bonifacio

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Aptly named after the Father of the Philippine Revolution, Bonifacio epitomises the revolutionary spirit that drives the team to dish up modern Filipino cuisine to satisfy the tastebuds of those yearning for home-cooked Pinoy dishes.

The food and the restaurants are few of what I miss the most of Cebu. Living here in Singapore gave me the chance to challenge my taste buds to a bunch of new dishes from different cuisine. But one thing's for sure, I will definitely look for something "pinoy" to eat and satisfy my craving. A big thanks to C, who is also a happy eater who brought me to this restaurant in Outram Park that serves Filipino dishes. From nilagang baka, fresh lumpia, toron and the most wanted silog breakfast meal. 
We ordered longganisa (ala carte 9.95sgd), pork sisig and adobong kangkong. We wanted to order their nilagang baka, but we can't finish a good for four soup. I like their longganisa, adobong kangkong is delish and sisig is good but according to C (a regular customer) it tastes different that time. Prices are afforable, ranging from 7-25sgd. The place is not that accessible, but you can always give them a call to ask for directions and their staff are more than willing to assist.
Toron and leche flan for the finale! Giving Bonifacio a 4.5/5 rating. A must visit!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts