It's A Girl Thing

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Makeup is a girl's best friend (other than diamonds, of course!) and I give myself the biggest applause for officially deciding to get hold of the basics (my considered basic, that is).

I put on makeup only when needed - I am not an expert but I am interested and very much willing to learn. How's that for a beginner? *wink* I just feel the need for it, specially when there are formal events where I need to look a little bit different than the usual.

A visit to Sephora ended Thursday, spending half an hour walking to and fro, and getting amazed with what I'm seeing. A wide selection of makeup, perfume, and beauty products fill the place, leading me to ask, "Am I missing a lot?" But hey, I didn't go out empty-handed.

Taddaaah, presenting what's inside my purse (from BodyShop)!
I got the Sephora Mineral Compact Foundation (27sgd). It has a double-sided sponge, has no fragrance, and is oil-free. With my red flats from the warehouse sale, I bought Maybelline's Mineral Power Blush (2sgd) and EyeStudio eye shadow (2sgd). To complete, there's Avon mini eyeliner, Catwalk lip gloss, and Elf hypershine gloss (from Kaith).

Now, I'm excited! ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts