Day 3 : A photo taken over 10 years ago of you

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

l-r top: guada, pong, nina * l-r bottom: jefie, me, mumai, malen
So I skipped day 2, because 20 of my favorite things are a lot to gather. Here comes day 3 and sure this photo was taken 10 years ago. I never got the chance to write something about them, to tell the world how happy and blessed I am to have them as friends. Now is the time ... readers, meet my high school berks!^^
Malen, the "dancerous" chix of the group. Now living in New Zealand, happily married and a mother of two.
Nina, the song bird. Outspoken and stands to what she believes in. A choir member and loves the theater. Just married!
Guada, the boat owner/canteen in-charge. The youngest in the family and as she always say the youngest in the group since her birthday falls on December. Charming and uses this well when she arrives late during meet ups. :D
Jefie the driver. Often times asked if she'll bring a ride during meet ups. If she does, lucky me 'coz I have a ride home. She lives in a far away land called Consolacion, cracks corny jokes and knows most if not all the household chores (cooking, ironing, cleaning, even plumbing I guess).
Pia, fondly called Pong also the driver. She loves to travel and names Bohol her second home (as noticed she visits the place almost weekly). A dog lover and a happy eater.
Mumai, the group's "clown-ish". You rarely see her frown, she cries and laugh at the same time. She loves experimenting with her hair, this time you see it long, next it's close to nothing. Never a dull moment with her. 

All are RN and because of their profession we often times see each other. Out of town trips are priceless and even dinner or coffee meet ups are made memorable. We are a bunch of different individuals glued together by fate. We've been through the ups and downs of friendship and at this very moment I am grateful to say, cheers to a decade!   

"The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts