The Year That Was - 2014

Sunday, January 04, 2015


I started 2014 with a bucketlist of place to go, things to do, people to meet, and food to eat before I leave my second home for 3.5 years. It was a roller coaster of emotions and there were few hiccups along the way. I moved to another continent, went through winter and spring, and yet, I'm still not used to the changing weather. I've met new people, discovered interesting places, saw my weaknesses, and faced my fears. 2014 paved the way to new opportunities, blessed me with my family (and extended family) who's always there to support (in anyway), my luv who keeps me grounded when things get fuzzy. Before the year ends, another good news came, which made me look forward to 2015. Thank you to all who became a part of my 2014 chapter, and for all the blessings - big and small - I will always be grateful. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts