Thank You

Monday, March 12, 2012

from http://dapattylaurel.blogspot.com

For me, “Thank you” will always be as important as “I’m Sorry” and “I Love you”.  Even the simplest gesture of appreciation is often times forgotten by many. Little do they know, what these words can do, the changes it bring and the meaning it gives to someone’s life. 

My family and friends (old and new), will always be a part of my thank you list. They’ve always been supportive to all my endeavors, joined me in my roller-coaster adventures, listened to my unending rants and stayed despite my indescribable tantrums. From Patty Laurel’s blog post entitled, “Thank someone who has changed your life”, this person came to mind and I thought of writing this entry to say thank you.

 “God sends people your way for a reason, there are no accidents when it comes to people. Each relationship serves a special purpose in your life.”  

Thank you for being you. For opening my eyes to a lot of possibilities and making me feel appreciated even to the smallest thing I do. For listening and understanding, for reminding me that I shouldn’t settle for something less and I deserve better. For that excited look on your face every time I turn on this chef mode in me. For the subs and big-little surprises. Everyday, the list goes on and I will always be grateful. You indeed came for a reason, stayed for a purpose and will continue to be a blessing.   

Who do you want to thank today?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts