It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Friday, January 06, 2012

Christmas and New Year are the times I look forward to every year. As I always say, these times in Singapore are way too different from how the Philippines welcome the holidays. I ended 2011 with a blast and welcomed 2012 with a huge hug!

It's been years I wasn't able to visit my mother's hometown, Iligan. It is indeed rare for all of us to gather together since most are now residing in different cities - Bukidnon, Surigao, Manila and Cebu. Out of the blue, Tita N, cousin L and I planned to have a family reunion. Despite the hump and bumps along the way, the event pushed through making my grandparents oh so happy to see all of us together on Christmas day.

A night of soup, salad, sandwich and cake with Kwank, Heart and Shez @ 10Dove St.



The traditional high school friends Christmas gathering. Just the 4 of us and we wanted this to be unique. Ayala, SM or any other malls are out of the list. We thought of going to the beach, an out of town trip or dine in a fancy restaurant, but the weather did not permit these to happen that we all ended meeting up at - SM! Like the usual, we don't know where to go or even what to do. Later that afternoon, we went to watch "Segunda Mano", a tagalog film entry of the MMFF2011, dinner buffet at Parklane Hotel then night chill at Marco Polo Blue Bar. Through skype, Mumai and Bewai joined the party, thanks to technology! It was a fun and spontaneous day with friends and A.

Videoke night with college berks @ Red Box Ayala.

MI: Ghost Protocol with A, lechon kawali dinner with family, Red Mango of course, champagne, my travel bracelet from M and a ride from the carnival. 

My lovely Christmas presents from A. <3



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts