Fly High

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hokkaido, Japan

My first ever international trip all expense paid by the company. Hokkaido is Japan's second largest island and known for its icy winters. Few days after my birthday week, I went to Japan and that time was their "bbbbrrrr" month. Hokkaido Snow Festival just finished, the place is snowing and I'm having fun. Though it was short, that experience heightened my interest to explore the world and see lotsa international stamps in my passport. *wink*


Bangkok, Thailand

Before I moved in to a new company, my friend and I decided to explore the beauty of Thailand. It was a memorable Asian adventure for two girls who just love to travel. From elephants to night market, sure this trip was a blast.



Singapore

Next on the travel list is the Lion City. I was plainly a tourist at this time thinking of seeing the merlion, visit the zoo and walk around the city. A backpacker trip where we stayed in a hostel and ask autie/uncle for directions to be able to reach our destination.

Singapore
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A 5-6hrs bus ride from Singapore, off we go to see the Petronas Towers in Malaysia.  Upon arriving it was raining hard and a speck of disappointment clouded me thinking that I will never get a chance to take pose with the twin towers. That trip is what I call short, the bus ride was even longer.  Good thing the rain stopped and the pictures are just right below. :)

Malaysia

Hongkong

The family's first international trip... 
Few drops of my convincing charm, I was given the approval to book the tickets and prepare the itinerary. (this trip was also to celebrate my parent's 25th wedding anniversary). HK for me is magical (Disneyland and fairytales), much more memorable spending it with family.


Beijing and Shanghai, China

Dreams do come true! Thought going to China was impossible, but thanks to Cebu Pacific's seat sale, I was able to set foot to one of the 7 wonders of the world. (Great Wall of China) This country is indeed full of history, from empires to dynasty.

China

Batam, Indonesia

The perks of working in Singapore, is to cross neighboring countries in just an hour or two. Just a day tour with friends, visited Batam's tourist spots, shopped and ended the day with a relaxing body massage.
Indonesia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts